by Dr. Michael E Rosenbaum, MD
Live To 100
“I’m 103,” she says with a twinkle in her eyes and an impish smile.
Born in 1910 in the Southern Canadian prairie town of Bow Island, centenarian Mary Ell is one of those rare people who has cruised past the century mark and is still living life to its fullest.
Want to live to 100? Take a few tips from Mary on what it takes . . .
• Mary takes great pleasure in spending time with her friends and family. She radiates love and thrives on the human connections in her life.
• She moves like a teenager, bowls like a pro and still loves to dance. “I try to stay active all the time.” Her grandson jokes it’s hard to keep up with her.
• Mary has never spent a single night in the hospital. Nor does she take any medicine. She attributes her vitality to herbs and vitamins.
Chlorella – a tiny green, highly nutritious freshwater algae - is one of her regulars. “Before I always had something wrong – I had aches, I had pains. My head ached all the time. I had dizzy spells.
After starting with chlorella several years ago, she reports, “Now I turned the page. I feel good. I have no problems.”
And with her characteristic liveliness, she adds, laughing, “Maybe I’ll live another 103 years!”
Mary isn’t the only long-liver who uses chlorella regularly. World-renowned chlorella researcher, Dr. Leon DeSeblo was known to eat only chlorella for months at a time. In his 90’s Dr. DeSeblo was more active than most 30-year-olds. And Dr. DeSeblo lived to be 107 years old!
Whether you’re 70 or 107, chlorella clearly has the power to improve the quality of your life . . . So you can lively up the dance floor like Mary . . . Or blast past those 30-year-old “youngsters” like Dr. DeSeblo.
• Help your body clean out toxins that junk up your system. These toxins make it hard for your body to work at its best. And it’s important to note, toxins build up in your fat stores as you get older. As we age, even if we haven’t been exposed to many pollutants on a daily basis, we accumulate higher levels of toxins. Chlorella helps your body’s innate detoxifiers clean these out.
• Keep your immune system strong. Your immune system uses tremendous resources to keep its cell numbers up and stay active. Chlorella provides your body key nutrients your immune system needs to stay strong.
• Support easy and comfortable digestion. When your digestive system is off, it puts you in a tough spot. You can’t get the nutrients you need to stay healthy because you’re body isn’t breaking them down and absorbing them properly. Chlorella supports a healthy probiotic bacteria culture in your intestines, eases constipation and keeps your overall digestive tract working smoothly.
• Revitalize your body cell by cell. Chlorella’s unique growth factor, Chlorella Growth Factor (CGF), contains a rich mix of nucleotides and other special nutrients. This nutritional mix seems to speed up your body’s regenerative process. So every inch of your body can function at its best.
Put these 4 foundations to good health together – toxin removal, strong immune system, easy digestion and cell revitalization – and you get a recipe for long, high quality living.
Dr. Michael E. Rosenbaum is a 35-year veteran and widely recognized pioneer in the field of nutritional medicine, alternative healthcare and medical acupuncture. As one of America's most respected experts in natural health and healing, Dr. Rosenbaum has been a frequent lecturer to professional medical groups and has participated in numerous television and radio talk shows. He is also an esteemed member of the Sun Chlorella Advisory Board, which helps guide the medical innovation behind Sun Chlorella products.
Want to see more about Mary Ell’s formula for long living? Watch this beautiful video tribute to her life:
While you’re there, you can also get our FREE report, "Why Didn't My Doctor Tell Me This?" In this eye-opening report, 5 pioneering natural health experts reveal nutritional secrets that can change your life. Just go to:
https://sunchlorellausa.com/why-didnt-my-doctor-tell-me-about to get your free copy. Sun Chlorella USA offers the finest quality chlorella products.
For special offers, news and updates, follow us on Twitter at @sunchlorellausa or 'Like' us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/SunChlorella.
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Health News Articles.